Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 313 messages in 41 subjects

We have 23 registered users

The newest registered user is Kenocka

Latest topics

» Shogatsu [Open for all]
In Chains (Tags Raph) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:42 pm by Hamato Yoshi

» Activity Check! Dec. 2016
In Chains (Tags Raph) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by Hamato Leonardo

» Get Out Alive (Open for Group)
In Chains (Tags Raph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 2:27 am by Hamato Michelangelo

» In Chains (Tags Raph)
In Chains (Tags Raph) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:09 am by Mona Lisa

» April O'Neil (App by Neon)
In Chains (Tags Raph) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:29 am by Neon

» Casey Jones
In Chains (Tags Raph) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:53 pm by Casey Jones

» The New Mutants in Town (Tags Stripes)
In Chains (Tags Raph) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:55 pm by Stripes

» Example Application
In Chains (Tags Raph) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 8:03 pm by Hamato Leonardo

» Open / Wanted Characters
In Chains (Tags Raph) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 3:15 pm by Hamato Leonardo

2 posters

In Chains (Tags Raph)

Hamato Raphael
    Hamato Raphael

In Chains (Tags Raph) - Page 2 Empty Re: In Chains (Tags Raph)

Post by Hamato Raphael Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:04 pm

((Yeah! To be honest, I was a little concerned that they would overdo it, but I do like those sweet little moments. I love this pairing~ And it was a good episode overall, especially with the Utroms!))

Raphael found himself preoccupied, facing off the large alien. His muscles were sore, yet he showed no sign of letting up. Determination was his fuel as he evaded the attacks thrown at him, still gripping at the chains. Thankfully, it seemed to have slowed down after his last strike. The ninja was far too agile for the big brute. The only problem was taking it down, and making it stay down.

Another hard tug and he felt the alien crouch down. He smirked, thinking the fight was finally ending in his favor... until he spotted the claws coming at him, unable to react in time.
    The masked mutant grunted harshly as he crashed into the wall and slid to the floor. A hand was brought up to his shoulder while he struggled to stand, readying to fend it off once more.

Then he heard Mona, head instantly lifting to view the scene. There she was, some sort of spear in hand, fatally stabbing the beast. That sight alone left him staring in awe, mouth slightly agape. A true warrior. One of her qualities he was deeply fond of. She was perfection.

Only when she was thrown back did he regain his senses and rushed over. Raph was close by her side as he unwittingly winced at the creature's final wails.
    Good riddance...

One creep down, one step closer to leaving this place.

((Yup, definitely my weakness... >///> ))
    Mona Lisa
    Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:15 pm

(( Yes, though I think so far it's fine.  Sure they kiss a lot, but it balances itself out with the action.))

Mona Lisa got to her feet as the world spun. She reached out to grab the closest thing she could lean on, and that was Raphael. Her vision settled once more, her body growing stiff from the loud, wailing sound. The Salamander gave her companion a gentle squeeze, amazed that he was still standing. But she feared the worst once the crying beast was silenced, and they were instantly surrounded by approaching prison guards.

(( Mine too. c:
    Hamato Raphael
    Hamato Raphael

Post by Hamato Raphael Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:31 pm

((Yeah, it's cute. Those dorks xD ))

As they supported each other, Raph squeezed back, a smile creeping onto his face. That was short-lived, however, as he heard footsteps approaching. And suddenly they were surrounded.
    The turtle glared coldly. His breathing was slightly labored. He didn't know how much more he could take. But if Raphael was to go down, he'd go down fighting. Without a word, he shifted in the comforting embrace and stood in defence.
    "Get outta our way.." He growled under his breath, almost daring the guards to attack.
    Mona Lisa
    Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:08 pm

((I loved the last episode.
    Raph: Would you ever want to go out with me?
    Mona: Go where, to space?

The guards were anything but happy.
    The only exits were either blocked by the body of the giant beast, or the group of kidnapping aliens.
    Mona knew they were trapped, and so she used the final moments to grab Raphael by the cheeks and pull him closer. She kissed his mouth hard, their lips tainted with each others taste. It was worth it to be able to feel him this way. True he was battered and bruised, yet Raphael still felt strong under her touch. Mona would hold onto him forever if she could, but the wet, sweat coated kiss was quickly broken by a harsh pull.
    They had their hands around her arms, yanking her away. Mona Lisa lifted her head in rage to shout over the yammer of her handlers while fighting to break free once the turtle was grabbed as well. "I love you, Raphael!"

She thrashed herself around as best she could, but Mona was beat in the end. They forced her  into another stone cell, this one much darker and smaller than before.  Her body practically crumbled to the ground once released, and the door closed. The salamander was left panting on her side, frustration growing. She dug her claws into the dirt covered ground, then shouted until her throat was left burning.

Half the guards parted, which left Raphael in the hands of only a few. They forced him to his knees in front of their leader, a tall looking alien heavily scented with a strange, bitter odor. He stood over the fallen beast, one he breaded and mutated himself. It was one of their best creations, and now it was slaughtered. That's why the other worlders had to die.
    "Take him to the arena," he clicked, his words heavily laced with an alien accent. "He and the female will experience true pain before death."

Last edited by Mona Lisa on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Hamato Raphael
    Hamato Raphael

Post by Hamato Raphael Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:02 am

((They can have a nice pizza date after some good butt-kicking c: ))

Raphs hands were balled to fists. He was tired and sick... so sick of this. They weren't moving, and they were in his way. Fine, he'll plow right through them if he had to.
    Just as the seething turtle got ready to attack, he was instead grabbed back. Before he knew it, he felt his lips pressed firmly against his lover's. It caught him by surprise, evident by how wide his eyes were, yet such warmth and comfort was hard to resist. His expression softened as he melted into the kiss, just savoring that precious little moment and letting it wash away all worries, pain, and rage. It felt good; took his mind off the current predicament. Unfortunately it had to end so abruptly.

"Mona!"
    He fought against the guards' hold, stubbornly forcing himself forwards to reach the salamander. Her words touched his heart and made it sink at the same time; an odd mix of emotions splurting out. "I--!" However, beyond the pack of aliens that surrounded him, he couldn't see her. She was taken away by those monsters, and he let it happen. He didn't even have a chance to say it.

I love you too, Mona Lisa.

By now, the pain that persistently racked his body was beginning to get to him. No matter how hard he fought, he couldn't break free. Raph grunted through gritted teeth finding himself down on his knees. His strength may be depleting, but it was far too early to admit defeat. Emerald eyes stared daggers at the tall being, showing that he wasn't intimidated. What he heard next only fuelled his anger. There's no way they were going to die here. No way...

"Lay a disgusting finger on her and you'll regret it," the terrapin spat, then suddenly attempted to lunge towards the leader, eager to make him eat those words.
    Mona Lisa
    Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:22 pm

(( Deal. c:

The guards couldn’t keep a hold on Raph, not when the turtle was fueled by such anger. The alien leader was quick, turning with an out stretched arm to whack Raphael with a metal rod. A million electric volts were sent coursing through his body, which caused the one in charge to smile sadistically. “My people are known to fight with our hands, for we are blessed with claws thick as blades. Lucky for you, I prefer to watch my victims suffer.”

Raph received a good kick from one of the guards, while the rest of them clicked and chattered in agreement.  They hung to their leaders every word, somehow to unintelligent to think for themselves. The beady eyes of the wicked leader grew in size, for he was suddenly bent to Raph’s height, cupping the turtles chin with ice cold claws. “Remember my name, Nefarious, for I will be the cause of every Out Worlder’s downfall, starting with yours.” He licked his lips with a snake like tongue, hissing in Raph’s face. “Are you ready to fight, little warrior?”
    Hamato Raphael
    Hamato Raphael

Post by Hamato Raphael Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Just as he was in the midst of throwing a punch, the surge of electricity made him unwittingly let out a pained cry before collapsing to the ground. At this point, Raph was struggling just to stay conscious, barely able to hear the alien's words. Oh yeah, he's feeling real lucky right now...

The turtle rolled to the side with a grunt after the kick, trying not to show too much signs of vulnerability. It was a lot like one of those cheesy movies; a twisted leader surrounded by many loyal and mindless minions. And there you go-- a lame villainous name to complete the set. He grimaced and pulled his head back. This big shot could use deodorant... lots of it.

"..Gn... B-Bring it.." Raph managed to utter, slowly pushing himself up. "Just bring it. I'll take you all on." So, what.. this was some sort of a battle arena? Whatever. He won't stop fighting for freedom, and he'll tear this place apart until he finds Mona.
    ...They had better not done anything to her.
    Mona Lisa
    Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:49 pm

"I plan to."
    With a snap of his fingers, the nefarious leader had the guards haul Raphael away. The turtle was dragged through the hallways where sounds of this supposed battle arena echoed throughout the prisoner's ward- then tossed in a cell once more.
    He wasn't chained to the walls, however, but that wasn't exactly needed. The stone-walled room was big enough to hold about three people, and there was already another being in there. It was Mona Lisa.

The Salamandrian was hunched over in the corner, lacking all traces of her armor. She was shamefully stripped of all clothing and curled over to cover herself; head down. Mona didn't take any notice of the turtle's prescience until the doors came to a close. Her tail twitched in response while a muffled, threatening snort escaped her mouth. She was tired and prepared to claw the eyes out of anyone who would dare touch her.
    Hamato Raphael
    Hamato Raphael

Post by Hamato Raphael Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:37 pm

A light grunt escaped him as his body dropped to the floor. Thrown in a stupid cell again. He expected to be restrained, but it seemed they didn't see him as much of a threat. That thought frustrated him. He felt weak; he could barely stand without swaying and staggering on his feet like a new born. Whether he'd care to admit it or not, right now he was nothing more than a helpless prisoner.

Once the doors shut, Raphael rolled on his side and stared at the walls, soon glaring at them. No, they can't contain him. He'll get out... somehow. He'll--
    The sudden snort startled him, leading the turtle to stiffen and ball his fist in defense. He hadn't realized he was not alone in there. Looking over his shoulder, his hardened expression fell at the sight of his lover, clothes missing.
    Those jerks... How dare they touch her?!

He struggled to move, crawling on all fours and was by her side in an instant. Mona looked tensed. He couldn't blame her. Also, the thought of her void of clothing... A part of him was a flustered mess, wondering if it would be proper for him to even approach; while a bigger part of him was furious towards their dishonorable 'hosts'. Still, he wanted so badly to hold her.

"Mona..."

Raph leaned close and wrapped his aching arms around her, pulling the Salamandrian into a warm embrace. His eyes were shut, while his arms were firm and still, as though he wouldn't let go. The next creep who touch her will suffer.
    If he was only able to prevent this... But for now, she was alive. He feared he wouldn't see her again.

"I... I'm sorry."
    Mona Lisa
    Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa Sun May 01, 2016 11:58 am

Mona Lisa remained frightenly still. Raph was able to pull her close with ease, and however tense, the salamandrian didn't struggle. They were alone in the room, with Raphael's words and heavy breath as their only sound. From the outside, a sudden screeching of metal against metal echoed from rooms far off, and was followed by the sound of faint screaming.

She cautiously wrapped her battered tail around his shell and offered the turtle a gentle squeeze in response. Her head remained snug against his chest while focusing on the sound of his heart beat to drown out the screams.

"This planet...is a weapon." Mona finally spoke. Her throat felt incredibly dry, it was a struggle just to speak.  "They lure ships close and...shoot them down, capturing the crew to use in their games." She grew even more tense, clutching her fists until they poped. Mona discovered the information from over hearing other prisoners. She had learned plenty of phrases from many languages across the galaxy, and so she learned the real reason for this madness from the snippets of words she could understand. "Your brothers will meet the same fate...unless we contact them in time."
    Hamato Raphael
    Hamato Raphael

Post by Hamato Raphael Sun May 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Despite his aching body and labored breaths, the corners of his lips managed to pull upwards to form a small smile when he felt her tail around him. Feeling Mona Lisa so close enabled him to escape from their troubles for a brief moment. With his eyes closed, it could feel as though they were huddled together aboard the Fugitoid's ship, or even... the lair back in New York.
    It was rather nice-- until the unpleasant screeching and screaming could be heard in the distance.

His brows furrowed, teeth gritted bitterly while holding her closer.
    Mona's grim words came as no surprise to him. It sure sounded like a sick game Nefarious and his goons would enjoy. Then the realization struck him. His family... He couldn't let them get dragged into this hell. All because of him...
    "But...But how??" Raph's tone was laced with anxiety and frustration. They were stripped off everything they got. Could there possibly be some sort of communication means in this place? And if there was, how were they supposed to get to it?
    Mona Lisa
    Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:09 am

"The commander...he was with me when we crashed, he would know how to contact your brothers, but they have him." The female warrior frowned with disgust. The thought of G'thraka being held captive by those savages...it made Mona's blood boil. "The aliens promised me his freedom if I killed you in their arena, but I refused them, Raphael."
    She looked up at him with worn-out eyes while cupping his cheek with her hand. The situation seemed hopeless, but the salamander lieutenant wasn’t willing to give up Raph’s life so easily. She’d rather die on her knees than have him destroyed—especially by her own hand!

(Color used: 0066ff )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:48 am